Les orgues de Paris
ORGANS OF PARIS 2.0  © 2018 Vincent Hildebrandt           ACCUEIL               D-R           

Eglise Protestante Unie

Oratoire du Louvre    

145, rue Saint-Honoré, 75001 Paris Orgue de tribune 1962 - Gonzalez

2012/14/15 - Dargassies

III/67 (58) - transmissions électriques - composition  

Orgue de choeur xxxx- ?? II/4
The Oratoire du Louvre was the royal chapel of the kings of France from 1623 onwards. It was an enlargement of a former private building which became a chapel in 1616. The last three bays of the nave and the facade were not completed until 1740. In 1811, it was given to the Protestants by Napoleon. The Higher Rooms, the tribunes and the entrance tambour were built between 1820 and 1828 and the Gallery-terrace was built by Baltard (who was Protestant) during the construction of the rue de Rivoli in 1854. Organiste titulaire David Cassan, Sarah Kim Assistants: Alexandre Korovitch, Aurélien Peter Concerts  Every first Saturday of the month

Culte avec orgue

Sunday 10h30AM Vidéos Jean-Domiqieu Paquet (former titulaire)
Photo GO: Jeroen de Haan L’orgue a construit par Ets Gonzalez en 1962 et restauré par Bernard Dargassies. Il y a désormais 10 combinaisons X 999 canaux, séquentiels - et +, insertion ou retrait de combinaisons, transpositeur, et c. La totalité de la transmission et le combinateur ont été remplacés, en plus du relevage.
Les orgues de Paris

Eglise Protestante

Unie

Oratoire du

Louvre    

145, rue Saint-Honoré, 75001 Paris Orgue de tribune 1962 - Gonzalez

2012/14/15 - Dargassies

III/67 (58) - transmissions électriques -

composition  

Orgue de choeur xxxx- ?? II/4
ORGUES DE PARIS © 2018 Vincent Hildebrandt    ACCUEIL     D-R     
Photo: Jeroen de Haan The Oratoire du Louvre was the royal chapel of the kings of France from 1623 onwards. It was an enlargement of a former private building which became a chapel in 1616. The last three bays of the nave and the facade were not completed until 1740. In 1811, it was given to the Protestants by Napoleon. The Higher Rooms, the tribunes and the entrance tambour were built between 1820 and 1828 and the Gallery-terrace was built by Baltard (who was Protestant) during the construction of the rue de Rivoli in 1854. L’orgue a construit par Ets Gonzalez en 1962 et restauré par Bernard Dargassies. Il y a désormais 10 combinaisons X 999 canaux, séquentiels - et +, insertion ou retrait de combinaisons, transpositeur, et c. La totalité de la transmission et le combinateur ont été remplacés, en plus du relevage. Organiste titulaire David Cassan, Sarah Kim Assistants: Alexandre Korovitch, Aurélien Peter Concerts  Every first Samedi of the month

Service with organ

Dimanche 10h30AM Vidéo Jean-Domiqieu Paquet (former titulaire)